We'd like to announce a very exciting FREE Challenge that we're conducting for all our members this December. It's called the "Holiday Hold'em Challenge", and here's how it works:
* The idea is for you to NOT gain body fat during the busy holiday season
o Before December 8, 2010, please see one of our staff to obtain a free body composition assessment
o On or around January 2, 2011, if you've successfully NOT gained body fat, you win a free Koko FitClub t-shirt
o But wait...there's more!
* We're going to be giving away an iPod Nano, a Rachel Ray cookware set, and a 42" plasma HDTV! (yes, you read that right)
o Come into Koko FitClub, work out, and earn points as normal during December
o Earn at least 10,000 Koko points in a 2-week time period, and you'll be automatically entered for the next prize drawing
o Prize drawings will occur on the last day of each of the following 2-week periods:
+ Thur 12/2 - Wed 12/15 PRIZE: free Rachel Ray cookware set!
+ Thur 12/9 - Wed 12/22 PRIZE: free iPod Nano!
+ Thur 12/16 - Thur 12/30 GRAND PRIZE: free Samsung 42" Plasma HDTV!
+ But wait...THERE'S MORE!
* Invite your friends to take part in the Holiday Hold'em Challenge, for FREE
o Perhaps you already know that we're doing a FREE December promotion for your friends and family,
o But you may not know that your friends and family can also take part in the Holiday Hold'em Challenge, and
o You definitely don't know (until now), that we're offering DOUBLE FREE MONTHS for you, if any of your friends joins Koko FitClub during December
Make sense? I hope so. To recap, it's simple
1. Do not gain body fat over the month of December. Get an awesome Koko T-shirt.
2. Earn 10,000 Koko points in 2 weeks. Get a chance to win a 42" plasma TV.
3. Tell your friends to join you. Get double your standard referral bonus when they join Koko FitClub--that's 2 months free for you.
How's that for motivation? Not to mention all that body fat that you WON'T be gaining. 🙂
We'll begin posting statistics for our top-ten Koko points earners for December in the club, on a daily basis. Make sure to come in and check out where you stand.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You know where to find us!
In the meantime--forward this email to your friends NOW.
Happy Healthy Holidays,
Your Koko FitClub Team:
Michael, Alison, Kristy, and Rich