CITY OF HOBOKEN ANNOUNCES FREE FLU VACCINE SCHEDULE FOR SENIORS
The City of Hoboken, in conjunction with Walgreens, will provide free seasonal flu vaccines to senior citizens on the following dates and times:
• Monday, September 21, 8:00am-10:30am, 400 1st Street
• Monday, September 21, 11:00am-1:00pm, 221 Jackson Street
• Monday, September 21, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 220 Adams Street
• Tuesday, September 22, 8:00am-10:30am, 76 Bloomfield Street
• Tuesday, September 22, 11:00am-1:00pm, 514 Madison Street
• Tuesday, September 22, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 311 13th Street
Free seasonal flu vaccines for senior citizens with Medicare (A & B) and/or New Jersey Medicaid will be given in the Community Room of each residential building. Please bring your Medicare or New Jersey Medicaid card with you as well as a valid photo ID on the day of the clinic. Pneumonia vaccines are also free with Medicare. Flu vaccines are also covered under Cigna medical, United Healthcare medical, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ medical and Aetna medical.
For more information, please contact the Hoboken Health Department at (201) 420-2375.