Hoboken Family Alliance is dedicated to connecting families and supporting our local community.
Every year we try to add 100 NEW MEMBERS to increase HFA’s philanthropy!
Become a member for $40!
What do you get for $40?
H ot discounts!
F ree events*!
NEW MEMBER? Join HFA
RENEWING MEMBER? Renew your HFA Membership
WANT TO JOIN VIA MAIL? HFA Membership Form
As a 100% volunteer organization, we can always use an extra hand! Check out how you can volunteer with HFA.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on membership or volunteering.
Below please see some highlights of what you get with an HFA membership and what HFA does on an annual basis.
Hoboken Family Alliance (HFA) is a 100% volunteer-driven organization and one of the oldest non-profits of Hoboken. HFA is a registered 501 3-c non-profit with over a decade of legacy impact. HFA has grown into a robust organization that spurs community spirit and change for the better – across civic, social, and educational opportunities for all families.
Here are some highlights of what comes with being an HFA member!
HFA Discounts and Info!
- 50+ vendors (see our Discount List)
- Big Fun Toys is the most popular
- School and Summer Camp guides
- HFA Newsletters
HFA Events – below and more!
- October – All Schools Open House*
- December – Holiday Party*
- January – Mutzfest
- February - Cabin Fever*
- Earth Day/Easter – Spring Fling*
- July – Hoboken Bike Camp for Individuals with Disabilities
- Community Neighbor Awards – $10,000+ each year and have included Hudson County Boys and Girls Club, True Mentors, Hudson CASA, WomenRising and Hudson Milestones.
- Scholarships for Hoboken HS seniors (including special needs higher education)
- Backpack, Pajama, and Toy Drives
- Jubilee Center Monthly Birthday Parties
- Support of City and Local Non-Profits and Planned Events (see below for details)
- NJ Special Olympics (special needs partner in Hoboken)
- Hoboken Housing Authority Children and Family Programming
- Hoboken Homeless Shelter
- Emergency funding of families, residents, and organizations in need
- City of Hoboken Summer Events, Harvest Festival, and Halloween Sponsors
- City of Hoboken Recreation Soccer and Little League Sponsorships
- All of Hoboken’s Special Needs Rec Programming (program planning and co-management)
- Non-Profit Fundraisers – Party with Purpose, Hoboken Family Planning Clinic, Mile Square Theater, and more
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Hoboken Public Library
- CarePoint Health Expo Sponsor
Convinced? Then join HFA! You have just helped us reach our goal of 100 new members every year!
Not convinced and would like to speak with someone?
Email us at email@example.com