Hoboken Family Alliance (HFA) is a 100% volunteer-driven organization and one of the oldest non-profits of Hoboken. HFA is a registered 501 3-c non-profit with over 20+ years of legacy impact. HFA has grown into a robust organization that spurs community spirit and change for the better – across civic, social, and educational opportunities for all families while bringing families together in our community.
Become a member for $40!
What do you get for $40?
H ot discounts!
F ree events*!
NEW MEMBER? Join HFA
RENEWING MEMBER? Renew your HFA Membership
WANT TO JOIN VIA MAIL? HFA Membership Form
WANT TO VOLUNTEER? As a 100% volunteer organization, we can always use an extra hand! Check out how you can volunteer with HFA.
ANY QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com
Here are some highlights of what comes with being an HFA member!
HFA Discounts and Info!
- 50+ vendors (see our Discount List)
- Big Fun Toys is the most popular
- School and Summer Camp guides
- HFA Newsletters
HFA Events – below and more!
- Oct - All School Open House*
- Oct/Nov - HFA Harvestfest Pumpkin patch*
- Dec - Holiday Party*
- Jan - Mutzfest (Mozzerella Festival)
- Feb - Cabin Fever Festival*
- March/April - Spring Fling Festival & Egg Hunt*
- Jun/Jul - Hoboken Bike Camp for Individuals w Disabilities
- Community Neighbor Awards – $15,000+ annually provided in grants to nearly a dozen local non-profits
- Scholarships for Hoboken HS seniors (including special needs higher education) continuing on to college
- Backpack & School Supplies Drive
- Summer Food Drive for Children in Need
- Pajama Drive
- Toy Drives
- Hoboken Bike Camp for Individuals w Disabilities
- Support of City and Local Non-Profits and Planned Events (see below for details)
- NJ Special Olympics (special needs partner in Hoboken)
- Hoboken Housing Authority Children and Family Programming & Assistance
- Emergency funding to assist families, residents, and organizations in need
- City of Hoboken Summer Events, Harvest Festival, and Halloween Sponsors
- City of Hoboken Recreation Soccer and Little League Sponsorships
- All of Hoboken’s Special Needs Rec Programming (program planning and co-management)
- Non-Profit Fundraisers - Party with Purpose, Hoboken Family Planning Clinic, HoBOOken 5k, and more
- Hoboken Historical Museum
- Hoboken Public Library
- Hoboken Homeless Shelter
Check us out on social media for more info...
Convinced? Then join HFA!
Not convinced and would like to speak with someone?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org