HFA 2018 ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP RATES
The Hoboken Family Alliance (HFA) is a 100% volunteer-driven organization and one of the oldest non-profits of Hoboken. HFA is a registered 501 3-c non-profit with over a decade of legacy impact. HFA has grown into a robust organization that spurs community spirit and change for the better – across civic, social, and educational opportunities for all families. Our mission is to support our local community through philanthropy, civic initiatives, special needs programs, parenting events and educational support. With your efforts, the HFA distributed nearly $500,000 to the community through grants, college scholarships and financial donations over the past 10 years. We have TWO options for advertising.
1. ANNUAL Supporter
2. EVENT Sponsor
What is the difference?
An Annual Supporter will be on our SPONSOR page at www.hobokenfamily.com and in our e-newsletter for one year. You will be included on PROMO materials for our All-Schools Open House Event in October, our Winter Holiday Party in December, our Community Supported Yearly Grants in February and our High School Annual Scholarship Fund in May.
An Event Sponsor chooses one or more HFA events to sponsor. You will receive the same benefits as the ANNUAL Supporter PLUS listing on event materials.
Gold Annual Advertiser - $700/year
- Listed for All-Schools Open House (Oct) Winter Holiday Party (December), Yearly Grants (February) and High School Annual Scholarship Fund (May)
- Newsletter Display (2 x 3 1/2 inches) 12 months of Website Display (2 x 3 1/2 inches)
- Additional $200 gets you prominent placement in the newsletter $900/year
HFA E-Newsletter Placement
- Prominent Placement in E-newsletter (Bigger Ad) $300/issue
The Hoboken family Alliance puts on FOUR large-scale events per year. Pick one or more events to sponsor!
1. All-Schools Open House in October: all areas schools under one roof!
2. Cabin Fever in February: area play spaces, after school enrichment and camps under one roof!
3. Spring Fling in April: Easter Egg Hunt in Columbus Park.
4. Bike Camp in June: Week Long Program which teaches individuals with disabilities to ride a two-wheel bicycle.
Platinum Event Sponsor $2,500
- HFA Homepage Ad (120x600 pixels) for one month during Event Media
- Your company name and LOGO will be listed as a sponsor on event materials
- Listed as Sponsor on posters, emails, dedicated social media posts, website display & newsletter
- Table at the event to distribute materials
- 12 months of Website Display (2 x 3 1/2 inches) and E-newsletter placementes)
Gold Event Sponsor $1000
- Your company NAME listed as a sponsor on event materials
- Table at the event
- 12 months of Website Display on our Sponsor Page (2 x 3 1/2 inches)
Silver Event Sponsor - $500
- Your company NAME will be listed as a sponsor on event materials
- Table at the event Customized advertising plans available to include Yearly Supporter with Event Sponsor.
Customized advertising plans available to include Yearly Supporter with Event Sponsor.
E-Newsletter & Web Ad:
Size: The size should be the size of a business card, which is 3 1/2 x 2 inches, at 72 dpi. or 252 pixels wide by 144 pixels high (at 72 dpi) The most common digital formats that we accept are TIFF, PNG, EPS, PDF or JPEG.
Vector Art (EPS, PDF) can be supplied in Illustrator, In Design, or Photoshop. If you are submitting vector art, please include any special fonts that you might be using, or convert all type to outlines. We will also accept other formats if necessary, like Word etc if we are able to open and work with it.
E-Newsletter Insert Flyer:
Standard letter-size page: 8 1/2 x 11 at 72 dpi Send files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join HFA as an organization, sponsor or advertiser and to pay by PayPal: SPONSOR HFA
To become a sponsor by mail, download our rate card and application, and mail in with a check: