- This event has passed.
Our Lady of Pompeii School Open House
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
As a school within the Archdiocese of New York, Our Lady of Pompeii follows the Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) which are a set of high-quality academic standards in Math and English Language Arts (ELA). These standards are imbedded in all subject areas including science, social studies and religion, which are taught daily.
The faculty and staff at OLP strive to implement these standards while at the same time meeting the needs of each individual child, thus allowing each student to reach his/her full potential. We are committed to maintaining the highest quality academics and equipping students with the skills needed to succeed in high school and beyond.
- Close to 40% of current 8th grade scored in the 99th percentile in reading on the TACHS test
- 50% scored on or above 90th percentile for reading
- 75% scored on or above the 60th percentile for Math
- Convent of the Sacred Heart High School
- Loyola High School
- Xavier High School
- St. Vincent Ferrer High School
- Notre Dame High School
- Dominican Academy
- LaSalle High School
- Xaverian High School
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
- Brooklyn Latin School
Our Lady of Pompeii School is located near the West 4th subway station on the A C E lines as well as the B D F M lines, the 1 Train and NJ PATH train at Christopher Street.